Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!
 
All Bob Dale
QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...
Famous people:  Name|Nationality|Occupation|Date|Curiosity 
 Authors > Boa Bre > Bob Dale
1-3 Quotations of 3

Bob Dale quotes

bookmark email link cite rss

Popularity:
Bob Dale popularity 0/10
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Some of the most important things are the cultural practices that people can do with their lawns. We observe the rules about 75 percent of the time. The other 25 percent of the time, we're getting the fields ready on game day.”

 Bob Dale quote

 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“A rotary blade on a mower is hammering a grass blade. If the blade is sharp, there's less tearing and better healing. It's like I ask people: Would you rather have someone make an incision on you with a scalpel or a chain saw? That's the difference.”

 Bob Dale quote

 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“You want to water very deeply and allow the moisture to soak in. Let the grass dry out almost to the point of wilting before watering again.”

 Bob Dale quote

 Add to Chapter...
Submit a New Bob Dale quote
<< Bob Daino quotesBob Daly quotes >>

   
Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016